Letting Fees for Premises
|Facility||Private Hire||ENKCA Members|
|Charge||Day (24 Hours)||Hourly Charge||Day (24 Hours)|
|Room One||£10 for period up to 2 hours & £5 per hour thereafter||£30.00||£5.00||£25.00|
|Room Two||£10 for period up to 2 hours & £5 per hour thereafter||£30.00||£5.00||£25.00|
|Kitchen - Use 1||£10 for period up to 2 hours & £5 per hour thereafter||£30.00||£5.00||£30.00|
|Kitchen - Use 2||£10.00 per hour||£60.00||£10.00||£60.00|
|Main Hall||£20.00 per hour||£120.00||£15.00||£90.00|
|Full Venue (excluding bar area)||£50.00||£300.00||£35.00||£200.00|
Hire of Kitchen
Charges will apply to the period of usage of the kitchen and not the period of the event.
Kitchen Use 1*
Kitchen Use 1 includes usage of crockery, cutlery, fridges, freezer, water boilers, kettle & dish washer.
Definition of Kitchen Use 1 is:
- hire of kitchen only for preparation of cold food
- where hirer is also hiring the Strathview Room or main hall hire and is using the kitchen to provide tea/coffee and cold snack or a cold buffet
Kitchen Use 2*
Kitchen Use 2 includes usage of crockery, cutlery, fridges, freezer, water boiler, hot cupboard, ovens, gas hobs, microwave, grill & dish washer.
Definition of Kitchen Use 2 is:
- hire of kitchen only for preparation of hot food or re-heating of pre-prepared food.
- where hirer is also hiring the Strathview Room or main hall hire and is using kitchen for preparation of hot food or for re-heating of pre-prepared food.
- Where hirer is using the services of a caterer
Hire of Treatment Room
The charge for hire of Room One as a Treatment Room including use of the examination couch and other facilities is £8 per hour.
Wedding / Function Charge
The charge for hire of the full venue – with the exception of the bar area (see bar hire charges) – for a wedding / large function will be from £1200. This charge is for exclusive use of the venue for a period of 48 hours.
Bar Hire Charges
Hire of room for food preparation / setting up / storage only – £5 per let
Hire of bar for the sale of drinks (including glasses, optics, fridge, glass washer) – £140
Hire of bar for the sale of drinks (including glasses, optics, fridge, glass washer) when using ENKCA fund-raising bar service – FREE
Hire of glasses only – £1 per 5 glasses
If you wish to provide your own wine when using the ENKCA bar service there will be an additional charge for corkage from £4.00 per bottle. This covers the work involved with opening and recycling bottles, issuing, gathering and washing glasses.
Charges will be agreed on basis of requirements
Cleaning – from £40.00
Setting up / removal of tables/chair – from £30.00
Setting up / removal of staging – from £25.00
Hire of staff for serving drinks (receptions outwith bar) – cost available on application.
Deposits against breakages, damage, cleaning charges etc
A returnable deposit of either 25% of total hire cost (or nearest rounded figure) or a figure to be decided at the discretion of the Directors – figure to be advised at time of booking – is payable on collection of the keys. Deposit to be refunded in total or in part – should there be damage or breakages – no later than 2 weeks after the date of the event.
An additional Cleaning deposit of £40 will be applied if a hire is for a period of more than 3 hours.
Charge for additional visits to hall prior to an event.
The charges above include 3 visits, if required, to the hall prior to the event. As the hall is run by local volunteers, visits must be organized in advance with the ENKCA representative and will arranged at mutually convenient times.
The purpose of these visits is generally:
- an initial visit to the hall to view the facility
- a planning meeting when arrangements are agreed with the ENKCA representative taking the booking. During this visit the event organizer / responsible person will be given Fire Safety Awareness training and instruction on related matters necessary to the operation of the hall.
- one further planning visit – should this be deemed necessary by the hirer – to check details / make any further arrangements etc.
If any further meetings / access to the hall prior to an event is required by the event organiser or someone acting on their behalf (eg a caterer to view facilities) there will be a minimum attendance charge of £10 levied (level of charge will be dependent on time involved).
A fee of £20 or 20% of hire charge (whichever is the larger) will be charged at time of booking. This amount will be deducted from the final hire fee payable.
Late Cancellation Fee
In the case of late cancellation of an event (following full payment) there may be retention of an administration charge from any refund of monies paid.